Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a strong and driven Product Manager, Compliance Operations to join our fast-paced start-up environment!
Our headquarters are in Seattle, WA. This role could be located in any state where we are operating. The current list is: Washington, Oregon, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and more to come.
What You'll Do:
- Build compliance go-to-market playbook for new products and new territories.
- Roll out new and improved compliance products to all markets by working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Global Operations, and Sales teams.
- Develop new compliance products based on external and internal feedback.
- Monitor market dynamics to proactively adjust compliance product parameters, considering risk and growth factors.
- Become the subject matter expert in your assigned territories’ contracts, regulations, and documents required.
- In charge of driving down major error rates across assigned territories.
- Manage urgent and confidential escalations for assigned territories.
- Serve as liaison between Sales and Compliance teams to identify compliance and operational gaps and opportunities within existing brokerage products, and effectively communicate analysis and recommendations to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Drive and implement cross-functional processes that will improve Sales teams’ efficiency while ensuring compliance, and increase business.
- Develop and disseminate audit performance to create actionable items and accountability on a weekly and monthly reporting basis
- Analyze data to proactively develop compliance products, and effectively consult Sales teams on new cross-functional processes and common contract errors to minimize error rates
- Ramp new CAs fast to ensure compliance, with interactive trainings and by providing feedback on areas of improvement
What You’ll Bring
- Three or more years’ experience in compliance, finance, project management or business management roles.
- Advanced Excel, Google Suite skills. Jira and Zendesk are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Law or Master’s degree from accredited college preferred.
- Deep understanding of real estate contracts, WA state contracts a plus.
- Real estate license(s) required; broker license preferred.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: You synthesize complex and diverse information. You use intuition and experience to complement data; designing work-flows and procedures with a thoughtful approach to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through. Obsession is respected!
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to satisfy colleagues and deliver on their expectations. You are a subject matter expert on all things payroll, dedicated to exceeding expectations.
- Communications: You have great written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your internal clients and the company. Urgency is key!
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Ethical: You demonstrate integrity and exercise discretion in handling confidential information
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
Even if you don’t check all the boxes, please still apply!
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!