Real estate buying experience in the US is broken. Multiple stakeholders interact with buyers and sellers but rarely anyone addresses their concerns in a holistic way. Flyhomes is redefining and recreating the home buying experience by placing a strong emphasis on the interest of home buyers and sellers. We are levelling the playing field by removing information asymmetry for buyers and reducing risk for homeowners with innovative products like cash offer, guaranteed offer, pre-funded mortgage, and tradeups. We are streamlining the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services under one roof.
We are solving a set of extremely complex problems. We are sure that through technological innovation we will be able to build phenomenal solutions. We have a great team of passionate folks in all business domains ranging from client facing roles to technology to operations. We are looking to add more dedicated and passionate folks who are not afraid to take a stab at challenging problems.
We are on a lookout for a phenomenal candidate for the position of Manager / Sr. Manager - Loan Processing in India.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure all SLAs with regards to productivity, accuracy, turn times, staffing, etc. are met & improved on consistent basis.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders (Mortgage Advisory, Processing team, Credit Risk Management, Vendor Management, Technology, Change Management, and Training etc.) across mortgage operations.
- Collaborate across functions to drive continuous process improvement agenda through technical enhancements, removal of wastages & nonvalue adds in the process.
- Perform periodic risk and controls analysis with the team for process risk valuation and closure of action items within timelines.
- Resolve difficult and challenging problems by identifying potential or innovative solutions, determine documentation deficiencies within review and communicate findings with clarity.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders including succession planning.
- Relentlessly inspire the team and self to delight our customers.
- Think out of the box to innovate solutions aligned with business goals.
- Establish process that aim to achieve the highest quality of deliverables.
- Publish timely reports related to SLA adherence, quality, and utilization.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of Mortgage experience in US mortgage loan origination
- Should have managed processing/ Pre UW team for at least 2 year.
- Must have had exposure to Quality Management, production management, work allocation, prioritization, exception handling, and process documentation.
- Ability to act independently and work in a fast paced, high production environment while meeting or exceeding agreed upon targets for volume, timing, and quality.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Mortgage Pre-Underwriting/ Processing process
- Thorough understanding of all stages of mortgage originations life cycle
- Proficiency in review of documents for loan processing
- Working knowledge of major US Mortgage Regulations
- Must have driven CHANGE Projects successfully.
- Design, set-up and manage quality framework for Mortgage Underwriting operations
- Prepare program-level presentations to develop and maintain strong partnerships with relevant business teams.
- Assisting in the execution of other governance and management routines for special projects.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management.
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analysing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused, and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Communication: You can explain technical concepts and program implications clearly to a wide and/or non-technical audience, and are able to translate business objectives into actionable analysis