Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking a collaborative and passionate HTML Marketing Specialist to join our Flyhomes Marketing team.
The HTML Marketing Specialist will build best of web emails to improve the customer onboarding experience and increase conversions of potential clients into happy customers. You will continually review and improve email to seek out incremental and step function improvements, improving conversion through paid and organic marketing channels. The position will collaborate with marketing teams located in the United States and India as well as sales and operation teams to continually improve the customer experience,
What You’ll Do
- Build responsive emails and e-newsletters in HTML and inline CSS from Photoshop, Figma or Sketch files. An eye for detail, accuracy, and the ability to convert a static design to HTML/CSS
- Code and build complex template development using advanced html, css, html5, for static and highly customized dynamic projects
- Become the company expert for what can and cannot be accomplished in the HTML format
- Ensure email templates display correctly across multiple email browsers, email clients and devices, providing fixes for specific clients and mail browsers where necessary. Experience with Mobile Application and Devices would be helpful
- Develop a testing plan to continually improve email templates, working closely with the rest of with email team to understand areas for improvement
- Come with ideas on how to improve email marketing campaigns
- Develop understanding of the Flyhomes customer and the stages of the buying/selling process.
What You’ll Bring
- Two or more years’ experience in an email marketing role working with HTML, Responsive HTML Design experience. Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Expertise in email design and industry best practices
- A basic understanding of email automation tools. Prior experience with Iterable a definite plus
- Comfortable working independently, with a bias for action
- An eye toward detail
- Understanding of emerging trends in email marketing such as
- Amp for email
- Dark mode for email
- Interactive adaptive content for email
- Accessibility in email
- Responsiveness in email across devices, esps, and email clients.
- Handlebars, merge tags, or Ampscript
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Willingness to work with team across time zones to stay connected and ensure goals and deadlines are met and an ability to work a 2 hour work day overlap with the United States Pacific US time zone (GMT -8)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred. Work experience will be considered
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage. You have a passion for emerging technologies and a willingness to learn new tools quickly
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through in execution of programs and report out of effectiveness
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together