Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
What You’ll Do
- Pitch great content ideas on a weekly basis
- Plan, create and implement content campaigns, such as Wechat blogs, Redbook posts, etc.
- Analyze and measure the performance of content campaigns, and optimize them accordingly
- Identify trends and develop new insights in customer communications, recommend/execute responses to optimize campaign performance, customer value and retention.
- Identify other communication channels to complement existing strategies
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in cross-channel content marketing on Wechat, Redbook and other major Chinese social media with demonstrated track record of proven result
- Creative writing skills with the ability of conceptualizing, creating, and editing customer-facing content
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to details and zero tolerance for typos
- Familiarity with local communities in Bay Area, SoCal or Boston to create local-related content
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home