Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking an Escalation Manager for the mortgage team who enjoys creative problem-solving and working across all mortgage departments to enable teams to serve our clients in the best way possible!
What You’ll Do:
- Create out-of-the-box solutions to improve client experience and business outcomes
- Work across sales, processing, underwriting, and closing teams to resolve loan-level issues
- Provide guidance and clarification on complex underwriting issues in real time
- Obtain feedback from partner teams and provide recommendations to Mortgage Operations team on process improvements
- Be a Flyhomes cultural carrier for putting the client at the heart of the transaction and creating a client experience that people love
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant mortgage experience
- Deep understanding of mortgage underwriting and Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac guidelines
- Direct experience with mortgage closing, compliance, and associated federal regulations (TRID, RESPA, HMDA)
- Track record of driving results by demonstrating a bias for action
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a commitment to rigorous analysis of data, diagnosis and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home