Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking solutions-oriented PFM - Pipeline Manager who can delight clients and go above and beyond the call of duty to join our Noida Team location!
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the mortgage closing process for Cash Offer transactions, engaging with multiple functional stakeholders such as mortgage operations and sales, and brokerage operations and sales to ensure alignment of objectives and timelines.
- Project manage to key deadlines, including disclosures, appraisals, underwriting, document preparation, and funding to ensure an on-time close.
- Scope out requirements, define metrics, project-manage changes, and track milestones that result in operational improvements and reduce business liabilities. Pull reports as needed per leadership and business requests.
- Troubleshoot and document operational process and system defects, provide recommendations to stakeholders and senior leadership, create clear SOPs, and train appropriate teams to take ownership.
- Support a vertically integrated client experience by coordinating and routing escalation requests.
- Be responsive to teammates’ needs and questions throughout closing and post-close; be comfortable troubleshooting, and be proactive with potential challenges
- Establish strong cross-functional working relationships to improve overall operations and provide insights that drive business results.
What You’ll Bring
- Two or more years’ experience in client facing roles; experience in real estate, title or escrow preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited college preferred
- Ability to dive in, approach situations thoughtfully and analytically, and solve complex problems in creative ways.
- An owner who takes initiative, persists despite monumental challenges, is motivated to succeed, and helps others grow.
- Reliable, independent, highly organized with a close eye for details, accountable, and displays intellectual curiosity.
- You thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and are excited to wear multiple hats to get everything done. Urgency is key!
- Previous experience in a growth stage company preferably in the US
- An ability to support in the US Pacific time zone.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s, colleagues and other stakeholders feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together