Real estate buying experience in the US is broken. Multiple stakeholders interact with buyers and sellers but rarely anyone addresses their concerns in a holistic way. Flyhomes is redefining and recreating the home buying experience by placing a strong emphasis on the interest of home buyers and sellers. We are leveling the playing field by removing information asymmetry for buyers and reducing risk for homeowners with innovative products like cash offer, guaranteed offer, pre-funded mortgage, and tradeups. We are streamlining the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services under one roof.
We are solving a set of extremely complex problems. We are sure that through technological innovation we will be able to build phenomenal solutions. We have a great team of passionate folks in all business domains ranging from client facing roles to technology to operations. We are looking to add more dedicated and passionate folks who are not afraid to take a stab at challenging problems.
We are on a lookout for a phenomenal candidate for the position of Director of Bookings to head our bookings team in India.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements working closely with the operations teams
- Proactively address the operational issues impacting the business and find short terms and long term solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders and effectively engage with them to handle communication, alignment, reporting and escalations
- Ensure that the SLAs (both internal and client) of all the services are met or exceeded
- Follow-up with action owners on open actions (tasks, document authorship, document approvals, etc) to drive to the current schedule
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders including succession planning.
- Relentlessly inspire the team and self to delight our customers
- Think out of the box to innovate solutions aligned with business goals
- Establish process that aim to achieve the highest quality of deliverables
- Publish timely reports related to SLA adherence, quality and utilization
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrate ability to manage through ambiguous situations/ requirements
- Demonstrate strong people management skills including resource allocation, talent to role mapping, talent risk assessment, succession planning, training and coaching
- Demonstrate customer obsession
- Proficiency in reporting - ability to define appropriate KPIs to measure success, accuracy and consistent delivery status reporting
- Ability to identify potential risks, identify dependencies, and develop and execute mitigation strategies
- Willingness to work in multiple shift (Day/Mid-day/Night)
- Previous experience in a growth stage company preferably in the US
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelors Degree/ Master’s Degree
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management.
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Communication: You can explain technical concepts and program implications clearly to a wide and/or non-technical audience, and are able to translate business objectives into actionable analysis.