Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade-Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across the industry but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and creative Senior Dev Ops Engineer to join our Noida, Fly Engineering team!
This position requires a solid foundation of public cloud infrastructure, CI/CD, and a passion for technology. As our first full-time DevOps engineer, you will play a fundamental role in shaping the organization’s way of working, so your strong communication skills and ability to lead change will be key. You should be familiar with security trends, bringing the ability to architect and implement systems securely and in accordance with best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Architect and implement changes on Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Google Cloud Platform (GCP) according to product requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders from all parts of the business in an Agile environment
- Implement Continuous Integration / Deployment (CI/CD) to streamline releases from test to production environments
- Implement security standards for accessing public cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshoot test/production problems in collaboration with developers on AWS/GCP
- Implement proper backup, disaster recovery, auditing, and other necessary policies for SOC2/ISO27001 compliance
- Implement infrastructure as code patterns using Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or similar technologies
- Manage and influence teams to adopt best practices, such as microservices patterns, encryption, secrets management, etc.
What is needed
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Git, versioning, and branching patterns
- CI/CD skills in CircleCI or relevant technologies, e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, BitBucket Pipelines
- Quality of code technologies, e.g. CodeClimate, SonarQube, PMD, FindBugs, ESLint
- Code security scanning technologies, e.g. Veracode, Snyk, Coverity
- Must be familiar with Kubernetes. Relevant containerization experience is also acceptable
- Development skills in shell scripting is needed, additional dev skills are a huge plus, e.g. ReactJS, VueJS, NodeJS, GoLang, Java, Python
- Strong knowledge in networking configuration, DNS setup, and load balancing.
- Certification in AWS/GCP or relevant technology is added bonus
- Familiarity with monitoring systems like Datadog would be advantageous.
- Analytical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused, and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate a commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow-through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid, and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together