Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking a strong and driven Compliance Operations, Senior Associate to join our fast-paced start-up environment!
What You'll Do
- In charge of driving down major error rates across all markets
- Manage urgent and confidential escalations for all markets
- Serve as liaison between Sales and Compliance teams to identify key issues, and effectively communicate analysis and recommendations to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Partner closely with senior leadership to develop measurable projects that improve sales and compliance results
- Drive and implement cross-functional processes that will improve Sales teams’ efficiency while ensuring compliance, and increase business
- Develop and disseminate audit performance to create actionable items and accountability on a weekly and monthly reporting basis
- Analyze data to proactively develop collateral and effectively consult Sales teams on new cross-functional processes and common contract errors to minimize error rates
- Ramp new Client Advisors fast to ensure compliance, with interactive trainings and by providing feedback on areas of improvement
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to dive in, approach situations thoughtfully and analytically, and solve complex problems in creative ways.
- Unwavering passion to elevate Compliance Operations. Obsession is respected!
- Reliable, independent, highly organized, accountable, and displays intellectual curiosity.
- Trustworthy and handles confidential information with care.
- Savvy researcher, continuous learner, and enthusiastic team player.
- Continuous drive to learn.
- An owner who takes initiative, persists despite monumental challenges, is motivated to succeed, and helps others grow.
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic fluid environment and wear multiple hats to get everything done. Urgency is key!
- Prioritize and deliver on projects while ensuring quality excellence.
- Understanding of real estate contracts, WA state contracts a plus.
- Advanced Excel, Google Suite skills preferred. Jira and Zendesk are a plus.
Even if you don’t check all the boxes, please still apply!
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that clients and colleagues feel heard.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home