Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
The Video Content Specialist will be in charge of devising and creating video content for all kinds of video channels, offline and online events, product launches, and more. You’ll work closely with the rest of the company to devise a video strategy, and then be responsible for end to end video production.
What You’ll Do
- Devise and develop video strategies for all kinds of video platforms and social media to increase brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Create and develop video content for client stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, plan video shoots, film and edit footage.
- Manage video library; Repurpose video assets for different video platforms and social media.
- Measure, analyze and optimize the performance of video channels.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
What You’ll Bring
- Fluent in Mandarin is REQUIRED.
- 2+ years of experience in producing creative video content
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audio, Final Cut. Experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Familiarity with all kinds of video platforms and social media, including but not limited to YouTube, Redbook, Wechat Channel, TikTok, etc.
- Examples of a social media strategy that successfully grew an audience and delivered on engagement metrics
- Experience in various production environments from “in-studio” to “on location”
- Track record of driving piloting new ideas, measuring the impact and iterating
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Can work independently (self-starter) and within a team and have the ability to collaborate and take direction
- Very high attention-to-detail and organization
- To apply for this role, please provide three video samples and specify your roles in each project.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home