Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking solutions-oriented Operations Manager who can delight clients and go above and beyond the call of duty to join our Noida Team location!
What You’ll Do
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements working closely with the operations teams
- Proactively address the operational issues impacting the business and find long term solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders and effectively engage with them to handle communication, alignment, reporting and escalations
- Ensure that the SLAs (both internal and client) of all the services are met or exceeded
- Follow-up with action owners on open actions (tasks, document authorship, document approvals, etc) to drive to the current schedule
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders including succession planning.
- Relentlessly inspire the team and self to delight our customers
- Think out of the box to innovate solutions aligned with business goals
- Establish process that aim to achieve the highest quality of deliverables
- Publish timely reports related to SLA adherence, quality and utilization
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrate ability to manage through ambiguous situations/ requirements
- Demonstrate strong people management skills including resource allocation, talent to role mapping, talent risk assessment, succession planning, training and coaching
- Demonstrate customer obsession
- Proficiency in reporting - ability to define appropriate KPIs to measure success, accuracy and consistent delivery status reporting
- Ability to identify potential risks, identify dependencies, and develop and execute mitigation strategies
- Willingness to work in multiple shift (Day/Mid-day/Night)
- Previous experience in a growth stage company preferably in the US
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelors Degree/ Master’s Degree
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management.
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Communication: You can explain technical concepts and program implications clearly to a wide and/or non-technical audience, and are able to translate business objectives into actionable analysis