Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure employees’ and brokerage licenses are current, verify licenses are in good standing on monthly basis, manage onboard & offboard employees, troubleshoot problems w/ state boards, local associations, MLSes and platforms, and ensure compliance w/ market regulations.
- Verify monthly variable comp payouts correct with respect to licenses in good standing.
- Manage onboard/offboard licensing ticketing system, communicating w/ HR and IT to ensure systems are onboarded/offboarded.
- Manage payments for MLSes and local associations.
- Partner closely with senior leadership to develop measurable projects that improve operational processes.
- Scope out requirements, define metrics, project-manage changes, and track milestones that result in operational improvements and reduce business liabilities. Pull reports as needed per leadership and business requests.
- Develop and disseminate audit performance to create actionable items and accountability on a weekly and monthly reporting basis.
- Identify key issues across a broad range of areas and effectively communicate analysis and recommendations to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Ensure initiatives are implemented, and measure and report results.
- Troubleshoot and document operational process and system defects, create clear SOPs, and train appropriate teams to take ownership.
- Establish strong cross-functional working relationships to improve overall operations and provide insights that drive business results.
- Support vertical integration client experience on escalations from an operational standpoint.
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to dive in, approach situations thoughtfully and analytically, and solve complex problems in creative ways.
- Unwavering passion to elevating Compliance Operations--obsession is respected!
- Reliable, independent, highly organized, accountable, and displays intellectual curiosity.
- Trustworthy and handles confidential information with care.
- Savvy researcher, continuous learner, and enthusiastic team player.
- Continuous drive to learn.
- An owner who takes initiative, persists despite monumental challenges, is motivated to succeed, and helps others grow.
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic fluid environment and wears multiple hats to get everything done. Urgency is key!
- Prioritize and deliver on projects while ensuring quality excellence.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management and know how to create emotional engagement with people and help buyers consider new ideas.
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You leverage data manipulation and forecasting whenever possible to quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence:You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible