Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
- Contacts Title Companies, Attorneys, Loan Officers, Processors and Insurance Companies to obtain documentation necessary to close mortgage loans.
- Monitors loan status on a continual basis to ensure that timely/qualify standards are achieved.
- Reviews all preliminary documents provided from attorney/title company to include, but not limited to: Title binder, survey, termite report, Hazard/Flood insurance binder, Deed, HUD1 Settlement Statement, Power of Attorney and/or Trust documentation.
- Recommends procedural changes to management.
- Complies with company Policies and Procedures, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Keeps abreast of industry regulations and changes
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written.
- Quick learner
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- BCom or BSc (2018 and after pass outs)
- 0-12 months of experience
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment typical to Mortgage Banking.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Moderate in computer typing.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together