What You’ll Do
- Book client tours, inspections, walk-throughs and more at the request of our clients to help get them into their dream home.
- Coordinate schedules for our team of home specialists and in-house inspectors working out in the field, both here in Seattle, and in other markets we support.
- Oversee the coordination of Flyhomes Crew projects, including repairs and renovations to our clients’ homes through leveraging our subcontractor network
- Collaborate with other team members to seamlessly support our clients to give them the best service imaginable.
- Constantly seek ways to improve the booking processes and making sure that our client’s experience at Flyhomes is second to none.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Preferred 2 years of operations, dispatch, or customer service experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to keep on task
- Proven ability to thrive under tight deadlines and heavy workload
- Detail oriented with excellent multitasking and problem solving abilities • Strong customer-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Happy and courteous demeanour
- Must be available to work any assigned shift (evenings and weekends included)
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together