Role: IT Specialist
Hours: US - Eastern Time
Job Summary: As an ideal candidate for this position, you should have a can-do attitude and look to be part of a highly motivated team. You can handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service. You should be a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- IT service desk support - handling incoming tickets for support by internal users.
- Meet & exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards, and communicating effectively with your team and end-user.
- Assist with account management, password resets, onboarding & offboarding, backing up user data, and new account creations.
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets appropriately.
- Frequent guided project work
- May be required to work alternative hours from time to time.
- Must be available to work standard business hours (8am -5pm) US Eastern Time (Boston, MA timezone)
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science.
- Basic knowledge of MacOS, iOS, Windows, O365 administration, Google Workspace Administration (formerly GSuite Business), Atlassian, Zendesk, Apple Business Management, Meraki Cisco Networking equipment, and Meraki Systems Manager MDM.
- Experience working with an IT ticketing system such as Jira Service Desk/Zendesk.
- Technical skills to serve as an escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system, and other service related problems.
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Active problem solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves issues with integrity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills mixed with the technical aptitude.
- The cornerstone of Flyomes IT is being compassionate towards end-users, displaying excellent communication skills, and always treating others with respect.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together