Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience.We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer.We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA.What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
As Mortgage Loan Officer Lead (Mandarin) at Flyhomes, you will build up and lead a team of mortgage loan officers providing service to Mandarin speaking clients. As a disrupter in the lending industry, you will elevate the buyer’s capabilities by enhancing mortgage servicing processes. Using your expert knowledge in mortgage product strategy, you will ensure that Flyhomes clients receive the best possible rates, fees, services, and workable solutions to unforeseen challenges. This role will also be critical in dreaming, building, and scaling future financing products for Flyhomes clients. The ideal candidate will thrive at taking ambiguity and refining it down to simple processes. Sound like you?
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, train and lead a word class Mortgage Loan Officer team
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts, set sales goals for the team, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop operational roadmap and products for mortgage team and partner cross functionally to drive scale
- Support Flyhomes’ goals of improving the client experience via vertical integration workflows
- Manage lender relationships in broker & correspondent channels
What You’ll Bring
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- At least three years of sales experience in a leadership position
- Experience in mortgage service, customer service, or business development roles strongly preferred
- Experience in a startup environment, or fast-growing company preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited college preferred
- Possess a Washington State License as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) required; additional state licensure preferred
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused, and highly disciplined. Hard work does not scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You are adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environments (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home