Who are we?
Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. Innovation is in our DNA.
- We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer.
- We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program.
- We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services.
What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
Research Specialists are a core part of the central nervous system that brings life to our clients’ dream of owning a home. You’re an essential part of the go-to team for getting things done! You’ll be working directly with our expanding team of home specialists, our passionate and knowledgeable client advisors. This position is open in Noida, India.
What You’ll Do
- House price estimation
- Review the information available for the house our clients love and raise red flags if required
- Research the inspection reports and prepare a summary about the quality and condition of the house
- Analyse the neighbourhood trends
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (preferable)
- Research experience is preferred.
- Real Estate experience preferred.
- Strong time management skills and ability to keep on task
- Proven ability to thrive under tight deadlines and heavy workload
- Detail oriented with excellent multitasking and problem solving abilities
- Strong customer-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available to work any assigned shift (evenings and weekends included)
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together