Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager (Mandarin Speaking) to join our growing Flyhomes Marketing team in the Pacific Northwest.
The Marketing Manager will coordinate and launch campaigns with our Facebook, Adwords and Lifecycle Marketing Managers, uniquely focusing on the Mandarin speaking market segment. The campaigns you create will drive increased signups through paid advertising as well as support Flyhomes’s emails and organic social campaigns. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with the broader marketing team, as well as the Mandarin and English sales and operation teams across the United States. We all work to continually improve the customer experience. Working cross functionally, you will also work with Design, Analytics and Engineering if necessary to launch new campaigns as well as analyze results.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of the existing Mandarin paid marketing channels, continually improving performance
- Work collaboratively with channel leads to launch campaigns and share leanings between Mandarin and English campaigns and business units
- Work with the the team to identify and launch new marketing channels/partnerships, growing Flyhomes awareness across the digital ecosystem
- Take full ownership of your channels and segment, providing complete performance reporting and analysis on all channel marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained
- Remain laser focused on finding unique ways to drive acquisition of new Mandarin speaking customers for Flyhomes
- Collaborate across marketing to define goals and strategies for campaigns and speak to campaign level performance on a weekly basis
- Create test plans and continuously optimize digital channels for improved engagement, targeting, messaging, and design
- Not afraid to take calculated risks
- Develop understanding of the Flyhomes customer and the stages of the buying/selling process.
What You’ll Bring
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- 2-5 years experience and demonstrated success in Google Adwords, Facebook or another advertising platform working with cross functional teams.
- Prior experience in YouTube advertising
- Preference for start-up or high growth company experience. Previous experience in real estate also a plus
- Able to work with existing English copy and creative teams on Mandarin specific copy and ad units
- Proven success launching lead generations campaigns from ideation through to execution and analysis. Even if you’ve never used a particular channel before you have experience building campaign structure from scratch
- Project management skills
- Able to comfortably speak with both engineering and creative teams as necessary
- Comfortable working independently, with a strong bias for action
- Demonstrated experience with A/B testing to continually drive campaign improvements
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Excel wizard
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences, Marketing, or related fields preferred, demonstrated success and work experience will absolutely be considered
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage. You have a passion for emerging technologies and a willingness to learn new tools quickly
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through in execution of programs and report out of effectiveness
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home