Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
The Influencer & Business Development Strategist (Mandarin) will play a key role in communications with influencer partners and agencies. This role will be responsible for managing sponsorships and marketing campaigns — including creation, execution, analysis and optimization. The position will collaborate with marketing, brokerage, and legal teams to produce scalable campaigns that convert.
What You’ll Do
- Understand the current competitive landscape. Coordinate with the management to research, identify, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
- Research & develop insights around social media platforms, influencers, competitive brands, and trends to assist in the development of new business proposals
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking opportunities in print, broadcast, online and social media.
- Build and sustain relationships with key influencers including professional associations, school unions, and other potential partners.
- Manage sponsorships and execute events, collaborating with teams that raise awareness and generate qualified leads.
- Monitor and analyze the results on a regular basis, and optimize based on results.
What You’ll Bring
- Fluent in Mandarin and English required
- 2+ years in marketing and event execution; preference for start-up or high growth company experience
- Experience building creative digital media and sponsorship programs at scale that drive brand awareness and high user engagement
- Familiarity with the local Chinese communities in Bay Area, SoCal or Seattle
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a commitment to rigorous analysis of data, diagnosis and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home