Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
As the Senior Product Manager, Growth you will partner closely with our marketing, business development, sales and engineering groups to help shape the future for how we acquire new customers. You will rethink everything from measuring lead quality, through helping evaluate and optimize new acquisition channels. You’ll find new and creative ways to capture new leads and help run programs cross functionally to deliver success. This role requires a strong mix of business acumen and technology know-how. Are you ready?
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with business and technology leaders to develop a strategy and roadmap for our acquisition efforts.
- Work to improve website and mobile conversion rates through development of new features and enhancements to UX design and messaging
- Gather and analyze feedback, reviews and ratings to define product enhancements
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Define product requirements and advise on the design and implementation proposals
- Design and deliver reporting to leadership on product performance
- Evaluate a buy vs. build approach and drive agreement amongst stakeholders for identified product solutions
- Operationalize and scale processes and associated technology products to support our aggressive growth targets
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of product management experience in an online marketing environment
- Knowledge in SEM, SEO, Social Advertising, Online Advertising, and Funnel Optimization
- Strong analytical, data analysis, and SQL (or similar language) experience
- Experience working on businesses that have both an online and offline service component
- Deep user empathy and effective cross functional team player
- Excel at defining compelling use cases for customers
- Built out and owned a MarTech stack
- Ran successful a/b testing campaigns at scale
- Built effective referral growth loops
- Strong operations focus - we’re building systems that will support mission critical operations worldwide
- Strong execution focus, continuously delivering value while prioritizing the next set of investments
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well with lots of examples of projects you’ve spearheaded
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- Creativity and vision: You inject originality into your daily work. You think outside the box and are willing to take a risk to find the best solutions
- Analytical thinking: You are able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information and tell the story through design.
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common design goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home