Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION
What You’ll Do
● Triage and solve incoming requests from our business & operations teams.
● Collaborate on an agile team with Business teams and Engineering teams to solve business problems and
improve business processes to enhance business efficiency.
● Participate in building/suggesting tools and utilities to improve business processes.
● Master the set of third-party tools used for our business processes.
● Continuously iterate and improve the Flyhomes third party integrations and processes with our
forward-looking roadmap in mind.
● Identify and advocate for best practices for business processes in conjunction with the technical systems.
What is needed
● Advanced proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
● BA in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
● 4+ years of demonstrable experience as an Application Support Engineer in a related field.
● 4+ years of using SQL to research data discrepancies and analyze system issues.
● Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
● Exceptional ability to provide front end support to internal departments and web-based clients.
● Proven ability to quickly learn and integrate multiple enterprise systems like CRMs, Task Management tools,
and Scheduling tools.