Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
The Client Experience Mortgage Specialist (fixed-term) role provides administrative and back-up support to Mortgage Loan Originators and is part of a team structure that ensures clients have the best experience possible utilizing Flyhomes Mortgage innovative products and services. The Client Experience Mortgage Specialist is involved throughout the mortgage transaction process and engages with clients to relay factual information, as needed. This role assists in keeping the mortgage sales team organized and responsive for an exceptional client experience. This is a full-time 6-month fixed-term position
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively with internal team members in Activations, Brokerage & Global Operations to ensure effective communication flow and exemplary client experience throughout the client’s journey
- Partner with Mortgage Loan Originators to review loan disclosures and pertinent documents to ensure accuracy throughout the transaction.
- Be responsive to clients’ needs throughout transaction; providing administrative and backup support to Loan Officers.
- Support Client’s mortgage process by coordinating logistics and updating them on status
- Update and maintain the CRM software with clients’ information and transaction details
- Provide status updates for internal and external partners
- This is a full-time 6-month fixed-term position
What You’ll Bring
- One or more years’ experience in real estate, mortgage, sales, administration, customer service, or business development roles
- Ability to obtain Mortgage Loan Officer license in state of operation preferred
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Current driver’s license and insurance (role may require travel for Advisors' client meetings)
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home