Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking a collaborative Product Marketing Manager to join our Flyhomes Marketing team in the Pacific Northwest.
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will bring the “What, How, Why” to life for our core financial products and customer experience. Whether through clear, easy-to-understand sales enablement materials or crisp website content, the PMM will help Flyhomes illuminate the unique ways that we approach homebuying.
What You’ll Do
- Steward the Flyhomes brand, both visual and verbal, across all company touch points - including website content, sales collateral, social channels, and marketing campaigns
- Create product messaging frameworks - supporting both our Product organization and Marketing teams. Bring the “What, How, Why” Flyhomes to life
- Own the marketing campaign calendar and drive the creation and execution of monthly/quarterly programs across the entire customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with the Marketing Program Managers (MPMs) in each Flyhomes market to craft targeted and local messaging, while also ensuring consistency across brand
- Develop and run marketing request intake flow and work closely with your marketing peers to develop content, design, and materials for Flyhomes Brokerage, Mortgage, HR, and internal teams
- Support sales team enablement through development of key sales kits, campaigns, and education materials
- Test and iterate by measuring and analyzing the performance of campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop ways to scale resources and programs for each Flyhomes business line
What You’ll Bring
- 3-7 years in marketing; preference for start-up or high growth company experience
- Experience creating marketing campaigns for web, print, and social media
- Process-driven and organized approach to cross-team work
- Copywriting and editing experience for both print and web preferred
- Sales enablement and education experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You use data to showcase the value of marketing activities / events.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home