Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking a collaborative Marketing Program Manager to join our Flyhomes Marketing team in the Pacific Northwest.
The Marketing Manager will focus on local marketing initiatives and events that generate new prospects and build brand awareness in our PNW & Boston markets. This role will manage local marketing campaigns - including campaign creation, execution, analysis and optimization. The position will work closely with the content and brokerage teams to produce scalable campaigns that convert.
What You’ll Do
- Run local marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end; identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- Organize strategic field marketing events, such as networking, cocktail hours, lunch and learns, and pop ups that generate qualified leads and deepen local relationships
- Manage local sponsorships and execution, collaborating with sales, that raise awareness and generate qualified leads
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft targeted and local messaging, while also ensuring consistency across brand
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of local campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), developing ways to scale
- Identify, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels at the local level to build brand awareness and trust
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years in marketing and event execution; preference for start-up or high growth company experience
- Experience directly managing lead generation campaigns at a local level
- Proficiency with Facebook Ad Manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You use data to showcase the value of marketing activities / events.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home