Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and creative Sr. Full Stack Engineer to join our Noida Fly Engineering team!
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside Product Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our digital product
- Work with Backend Engineers to build and release features
- Build efficient, scalable, and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in regular design and code reviews
- Identify and advocate for front-end best practices across the team.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years experience with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- 2+ years of experience of working with databases with both relational and key/value stores.
- BA in computer science or engineering
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Advanced computer science & engineering fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions quickly and support consensus within a project team.
- Analytical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused, and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate a commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow-through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid, and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together