Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
This position acts as the primary interface between Clients and Client Advisors.
The Client Lifecycle Marketing Associate is the tip of the spear in communicating with new leads. They are responsible for engaging, educating, and nurturing leads, with the goal of maximizing conversion rates. Specifically, this individual will establish a relationship with leads and provide them with the support needed to ensure that when they are ready to Buy and/or sell a home that they do so with Flyhomes.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and qualify leads from marketing campaigns as home buyer/seller opportunities
- Prospect new clients through cold and warm lead generation
- Listen and seek to understand client’s goals and tailor customized product and service solutions
- Facilitate the transition of qualified opportunities to client advisors for further development and closure
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Flyhomes’ products and services and stay informed on pricing plan updates to best showcase value for clients
- Manage lead pipeline, track progression of opportunities for weekly/monthly/quarterly key metrics; Report out on activation results and make recommendations to optimize value propositions
- Maintain lead information and client data in the CRM database
- Focus on the client experience and provide the highest levels of customer service
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
What You’ll Bring
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Demonstrate effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Experience with CRM software
- Proficiency with MS Excel and familiarity with data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
- Demonstrates desire to expand skills and knowledge into new areas.
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management and know how to create emotional engagement with people and help buyers consider new ideas.
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You leverage data manipulation and forecasting whenever possible to quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home