Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
Flyhome is looking for an experienced Loan Processor to join our team. In this role, you will help eligible applicants obtain loans in a timely and professional manner. You will also be responsible in accurately managing residential real estate loan documentation through our established systems and reviewing it to ensure it is completed in full and complies with current regulations and policies.
What You’ll Do
- Collect all required documentation for the loan package.
- Ordering and limited review of third-party documents like Appraisal report, payoff, HOI policy, etc.
- Review of income, assets, credit documents from pre-underwriting perspectives.
- Submit files to assigned Underwrite
- Satisfy all conditions when received from Underwriter
- Ensure that approval falls within the established lending guidelines
- Have regular communication with loan officer in order to close the loan as fast as possible.
- Preparation of Loan estimate and initial disclosures.
- Review of 1003 and signed initial disclosures.
What You’ll Bring
- Exposure in Residential Mortgage Pre-Underwriting process.
- Should have worked on Live loans in the past.
- Experience in reviewing of the Borrower profile including credit, income, assets, collateral, compliance, employment, and other lending risks such as interested party involvements.
- Loan processing experience and knowledge of Loan estimate is preferable.
- Understanding of conventional mortgage guidelines.
- Should be pro-active and ready to work in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.