Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
Flyhomes is looking for an insightful and analytical Business Intelligence Analyst with strong business and technical skills to join our rapidly growing Brokerage team. In this role, you will be partners to various executive, product management, engineering, finance and sales teams that power Flyhomes. Your work will be instrumental to achieving our mission, be highly visible to leadership, and will drive key strategic company goals.
You will develop advanced models and tools, conduct statistical analyses, evaluate large data sets, create tailored models and own all reporting and dashboards. Additionally, you will be instrumental in the creation of a reliable and scalable infrastructure for ongoing reporting and analytics. You will be structuring ambiguous problems and designing analytics across various disciplines.
- Enable decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources to present it in a digestible and actionable format
- Analyze large data sets using a variety of database query and visualization tools
- Provide technical expertise in evolving our data infrastructure as well as extracting,integrating, and analyzing critical data
- Anticipate, identify, structure, and solve critical problems
- Design and develop key performance metrics and indicators using standardized and custom reports
- Perform adhoc analysis to quickly solve time sensitive operational issues and business cases
- Clearly communicate any potential data discrepancies and/or reporting downtime, including specific root cause, steps to resolution, and resolution date
- Partner with subject matter experts to document and translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Manage multiple projects and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, or similar)
- 4-8 years working experience with writing complex SQL queries to perform data analysis
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, or related quantitative functions
- Experience with querying BigQuery and gathering data from multiple sources
- Familiarity with Data Studio and Redash
- Advanced Excel skills