Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
The Senior UX Designer designs the overall functionality of the user interface for Flyhomes web and mobile experiences. This role creates client digital experiences with the users top of mind. The Senior UX Designer is involved through early ideation with product managers through working with Engineering to ensure ability to deliver an exceptional product that supports Flyhomes ability to excite and delight customers.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product managers to understand business and product goals and set design strategy to create holistic design solutions to address business, brand and user requirements
- Execute on all phases of the design process; from wireframing concepts and creating pixel-perfect visuals to final hand-off to engineering
- Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level design requirements
- Obtain client feedback to drive design iteration through online testing and stakeholder interviews
- Work closely with engineering to understand constraints and come up with client centric solutions
- Ensure holistic client experiences across end points and across the client journey, and contribute to collaborative design reviews and work sessions
- Partner and collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, product owners, and business stakeholders on all initiatives to implement innovative solutions and deliver final products
- Stay informed on UX design trends, tools, and industry trends
What You’ll Bring
- Five or more years of user experience design
- Proficiency in multiple UX-related software applications (Sketch & Zeplin)
- Understanding of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns
- Experience designing for mobile and web
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- Creativity and vision: You inject originality into your daily work. You think outside the box and are willing to take a risk to find the best solutions
- Analytical thinking: You are able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information and tell the story through design.
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common design goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home