Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently looking for client obsessed Tour Specialist - Mandarin, who will take pride in being the face of Flyhomes to join our Boston, MA Fly Team location!
Tour Specialists are the face of the company and interact with dozens of clients each week. You will be on the front lines of home buying and answer client questions about houses, neighborhood and real estate in general. This job is fun, rewarding and keeps you moving. Is it right for you?
What You’ll Do
- Meet clients throughout the Boston Area to see properties they are interested in
- Be prepared for each tour and share details with clients on homes, neighborhoods and the home buying process
- Knowledge of nuances that buyers need to be aware of when seeing different types of properties, and becoming an expert advisor for clients when they go on a tour
- Answer client questions and/or documenting questions for the team to follow-up on
- Constantly seeking ways to improve the tour process and make FlyHomes tours the best in the industry
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to work Full-Time Schedule to include Friday, Saturday and Sundays
- Two or more years of work experience in customer service, sales or real estate preferred
- Must have access to a reliable and presentable vehicle
- Possess valid drivers license and insurance
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Have active real estate license or ability to obtain within first 150 days of employment
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that clients and colleagues feel heard.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home