Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking a collaborative and passionate Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Fly Marketing team in Seattle.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will build a comprehensive cross-channel customer engagement program. This role will be responsible for planning, executing, measuring, and optimizing customer communications to maximize acquisition, activation, and engagement. The position will collaborate with marketing, sales, operations, and analytics teams to build and refine the segmentation, triggers, and content strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute on email and cross-channel (text, push, other) communication strategies with a specific focus on driving acquisition, activation, and re-engagement.
- Own campaign creative, development, experimentation, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle; including transactional, acquisition, onboarding, and trigger campaigns.
- Deep understanding of the Flyhomes consumer and the stages of the buying/selling process.
- Drive advanced customer analytics to inform new engagement strategies, channels, and associated messaging.
- Partner with internal departments to develop effective communications strategies to improve conversion at different points in the customer journey.
- Identify trends and develop new insights in customer communications, recommend/execute responses to optimize campaign performance, customer value and retention.
- Identify other communication channels to complement existing strategies.
What You’ll Bring
- Five or more years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience in cross-channel customer lifecycle marketing, with three or more years of email-specific channel experience
- Comfortable conceptualizing, writing, and editing customer-facing content
- Hands-on experience with email campaign management and marketing automation tools
- Extensive knowledge of email and mobile marketing best practices
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage. You have a passion for emerging technologies and a willingness to learn new tools quickly
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through in execution of programs and report out of effectiveness
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home