Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
As an ideal candidate for this position, you should have a can-do attitude and look to be part of a highly motivated team. You can handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service. You will need to cover alternative shifts at times. You should be a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
What You’ll Do
- Service Desk - Handle incoming tickets for IT support
- Meet & exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Assist with account management, password resets, onboarding & offboarding, and new account creation
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets
- Frequent guided project work
What You’ll Bring
- Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of MacOS, Windows, iOS, Office 365 administration, Gsuite administration, and Networking equipment.
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Experience working with an IT ticketing system such as Service Desk
- Technical skills to serve as an escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system, and other service related problems.
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Active problem solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves issues with integrity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Superior customer service skills mixed with the technical aptitude.
- Business level english, spoken and written.
- The cornerstone of Flyomes IT is being compassionate towards end-users, displaying excellent communication skills, and always treating others with respect.
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a commitment to rigorous analysis of data, diagnosis and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible