Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to start our FP&A department. The role requires strong business acumen, project management, ability to conceptualize and create business models, comfort building from the ground up, and leadership abilities to align all levels of the company around your ideas. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a fast-growing business and rapidly make a big impact in the world.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with business leaders to deeply understand how the business works, connect that to financial statements/reporting and build out forecast views to support better business decisions
- Build and own annual forecast/budgeting rhythm and a long-range plan
- Provide analytical framework and support in the design of product pricing, rebates, and bundling strategies
- Forecast new product and market launches
- Evaluate and push forward the collection, synthesis, and modeling of data in support of more deeply understanding how our business works
- Track macroeconomic and market-specific performance indicators within real estate and mortgage
What You’ll Bring
- 5-7 years of relevant financial analysis or business analysis
- Experience with business intelligence tools and strong financial modeling skills
- Able to demonstrate strategic, critical thinking
- Inclusive team player with excellent cross group collaboration skills
- Ability to work both in the detail and at the executive level and partner with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive and complete projects independently
- Interest in creating and building from zero to one
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a commitment to rigorous analysis of data, diagnosis and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to imporve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home