Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking a collaborative Digital Performance Marketing Specialist to join our Fly Marketing team in Seattle.
The Digital Performance Marketing Specialist manages paid digital marketing campaigns across social and search platforms. This role will manage direct response performance marketing campaigns - including campaign ideation, execution, analysis and optimization. The position will work closely with creative and technology team to produce scalable content that converts.
What You’ll Do
- Execute building, testing and optimizing campaigns on all major platforms including Facebook, Google, Bing, Reddit, Youtube, etc.
- Conduct hands-on bid optimization; develop and implement strategies for targeting, creative, and funnel optimization to meet and exceed volume & ROI targets
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work cross functionally to ideate creative advertising campaigns & messaging tests
- Manage relationships with platform representatives and take advantage of new beta offerings and tools
- Identify, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels.
- Stay up to date on new ad products, latest methodologies, and technology advancements, understanding how to translate them to deliver on business goals.
What You’ll Bring
- Three or more years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience directly managing lead generation digital campaigns
- Experience with conversion optimization through landing page testing and funnel optimization
- Proficiency in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You leverage data manipulation and forecasting whenever possible to quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage. You have a passion for emerging technologies and a willingness to test and analyze new opportunities
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the wellbeing of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Charitable donation match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home (SOLD!)