Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking solutions-oriented Mandarin speaking Closing Advisors who can exceed client expectations and go above and beyond the call of duty to join our Seattle, WA Fly Team location!
The Closing Advisor ensures that clients have the best experience possible at the critical closing/escrow stage of the home buying/selling process. The Closing Advisor project manages the close process, pro-actively identifying potential issues and prompt resolution amongst all stakeholders to ensure on-time closings. With an eye for the details, and partnering with Client Advisors and Coordinators, the Closing Advisor focuses on client engagement and providing a seamless client experience.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the closing process for client transactions, engaging with clients, listing agents, escrow and other third party participants
- Partner with Flyhomes brokerage and mortgage team members to ensure alignment of objectives and timelines
- Project manage to key deadlines to include inspections, contingency removal and earnest money deposits
- Problem solve for challenges with lending sources and other third party issues as they arise to ensure on-time close
- Audit title records, loan documents, settlement statements and closing file for accuracy and completion
- Prepare real estate closing documents for signatures
- Maintain escrow account balancing, reconciliation, disbursement and funding
- Stay current with real estate market trends, industry and compliance requirements; attend trainings and maintain professional networks
- Be responsive to clients’ needs and questions throughout close transaction and post-close; trouble shooting and being pro-active with potential challenges
- Update and maintain key client information and transaction records via Terminal software.
- Identify and implement improvements to the close process benefiting the clients experience
What You’ll Bring
- Verbal and written proficiency in Mandarin REQUIRED
- Two or more years’ experience in client facing roles; experience in real estate, title or escrow preferred
- Current real estate license or ability to obtain license within the first 150 days of employment
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited college preferred
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s, colleagues and other stakeholders feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Global Perspective: You understand how ethnic, cultural, and political matters influence behaviors and can integrate local and global information into appropriate levels of support
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Charitable donation match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home