Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since the then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As a Client Advisor you will be the face of FlyHomes to our clients. You will instill a sense of confidence in the company, our people and our process. As the customer's main point of contact, you will identify and quickly address any issues that arise to maintain our best in class standard of customer satisfaction. By interacting with customers on a day-to-day basis you will identify insights that will inform FlyHomes strategic roadmap. This job is demanding but incredibly rewarding!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with the local FlyHomes leadership team to develop client success plans and ensure a flawless experience throughout the entire home buying and/or selling process
- Ensure Client satisfaction in every interaction with throughout the home buying process, quickly identifying and preemptively addressing issues that arise to maintain best in class customer satisfaction
- Onboard clients and serve as their main point of contact throughout the customer journey
- Identify and return important customer insights to the leadership team, leveraging this information to advise on product roadmap and business strategy.
- Develop and iterate on a playbook of best-practices that can be leveraged across markets
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study
- 3+ years of customer service, sales, or customer operations experience a plus
- Attention to detail combined with creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong ability to persuasively communicate recommendations
- Confidence and strong preference for data-driven decisions
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup-up hustle environment
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/Life insurance policies to fit your needs ( Full time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S