Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Do you love meeting new people? Are you obsessed with real estate and love to check out new properties? Do you hate to sit at a desk 9-5 and want a flexible schedule? This a great opportunity for students or those needing extra hours!
Leading Tours for FlyHomes may be just the job you are looking for! As a Tour Specialist you will be the face of the company and interact with dozens of clients each week. You will be on the front lines of home buying and answer client questions about houses, neighborhood and real estate in general. This job is fun, rewarding and keeps you moving. Is it right for you? This role is part time, with required hours being Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Typically hours revolve around 12:00 noon - 8:00 PM.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Meet clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area to see properties they are interested in
- Be prepared for each tour and share details with clients on homes, neighborhoods and the home buying process
- Learning overtime the nuances that buyers need to be aware of when seeing different types of properties, and becoming an expert advisor for clients when they go on a tour
- Answer client questions and/or documenting questions for the team to follow-up on
- Constantly seeking ways to improve the tour process and make FlyHomes tours the best in the industry
- Ability to work Friday, Saturday and Sundays
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Preferred 2 years of work experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to keep on schedule
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Happy and courteous demeanor
- Good conversationalist
- Must have access to a reliable and presentable vehicle and be able to drive
- Must have or be working towards getting a real estate license prior to starting
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/Life insurance policies to fit your needs ( Full time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S