Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience.We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic Client Engagement Lead who will take pride in being the face of Flyhomes for new clients to join our Seattle, WA Fly Team location!
As a Client Engagement Lead you are responsible for being on the “first response team” for client outreach. From the moment a prospective client signs up for FlyHomes, your job will be to make quick initial contact with them, provide information about our services, and answer any of their questions.Your goal will be sell potential clients on FlyHomes and get them into an in-person meeting with our Client Advisor Team. You will become a subject matter expert on all the services offered by Flyhomes in multiple markets.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and qualify leads from marketing campaigns as home buyer/seller opportunities
- Prospect new clients through cold and warm lead generation
- Listen and seek to understand client’s goals and tailor customized product and service solutions
- Facilitate transition of qualified opportunities to client advisors for further development and closure
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Flyhomes’ products and services and stay informed on pricing plan updates to best showcase value for clients
- Manage lead pipeline, track progression of opportunities for weekly/monthly/quarterly key metrics; Report out on activation results and make recommendations to optimize value propositions
- Maintain lead information and client data in CRM database
- Focus on the client experience and provide highest levels of customer service
What You’ll Bring
- Two or more years’ experience in inside sales or business development roles
- Proven experience and track record of success in closing. Outbound cold calling experience strongly preferred
- Experience with CRM software
- Proficiency with MS Excel and familiarity with data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management and know how to create emotional engagement with people and help buyers consider new ideas.
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You leverage data manipulation and forecasting whenever possible to quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard
- Professional Know-how: You understand procedural and technical aspects of your role. You effectively prospect, manage pipeline, demonstrate product-fit, and negotiate the close
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Charitable donation match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home