Fluxx has a mind for technology and a heart for philanthropy. Foundations, nonprofits, governments and corporations can streamline their processes, collaborate, and make better strategic decisions with our cloud-based platform. When these organizations work smarter, they move the needle on what we all care about most – making the world a better place.
The Director of Product Marketing will lead our product marketing efforts, including strategy, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, feature/product launches, and competitive analysis of the ecosystem. This person will work to define and deliver against multiple business goals in support of building brand awareness, engagement and revenue. The position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Develop market-leading positioning and compelling product stories for Fluxx products that resonate with key customer personas. Develop buyer personas that include their critical business issues, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Lead product pricing and packaging decisions across various objectives, including revenue, new customer acquisition, retention, lifetime value and product penetration. Leverage internal data, customer interviews, quantitative market research and competitive benchmarks
- Lead competitive research and ensure the team understands and can clearly communicate key competitive differentiators of the products. Provide regular input to product, support, sales and marketing teams on competitive landscape, market insights and customer feedback
- Create and own internal product content and educate company, resulting in a deep understanding of our products and markets as well as consistent communication across channels. Deliver sales and exec training on product.
- Develop and own external product marketing assets to support sales and demand generation efforts, including: website, campaign inputs, sales communications, datasheets, feature briefs, user guides, web tutorials, demos, and other sales and marketing collateral and content.
- Correlate sales data, adoption metrics, and usage information to perform trend and cohort analyses to uncover insights into new feature prioritization and go-to-market strategies
- Provide input to and report on product marketing, marketing, sales, and product metrics
- 8+ years of SaaS B2B/B2B2C software product marketing experience
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting
- Inquisitive and able to set clear direction, clarify areas of ambiguity, meet deliverables deadlines
- Ability to create informed insights, measurements, processes and templates
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- Experience in platform businesses, marketing and/or philanthropy are pluses
- Passionate about Fluxx’s vision to change philanthropy forever