Who we are:
At Fluxx, our vision is to democratize philanthropy. We provide software that powers giving and impact - helping foundations and nonprofits grant easier, collaborate better, and drive more change. We’ve always considered ourselves more than a tech company. At our core, we’re a mission-driven organization made up of a strong community of committed individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We’re making an impact in philanthropy, we volunteer and serve our community, and we’re thrilled to have an amazing team. We need the best talent to continue to drive our mission forward.
More about the Role:
Fluxx is seeking an innovative and detail-oriented Product Manager to work closely with our designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members to deliver products that consistently amaze our users. The ability to scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer needs and a “get things done” mindset will be critical to your success.
The ideal candidate possesses a proven ability to see the big picture for any new product, feature or project initiative with an execution-oriented mindset. This role will report directly to the Director of Product Management.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and oversee product lifecycle for existing and new products
- Partner with Engineering and Product Design teams to ideate, prioritize and deliver great solutions for our customers
- Build the product roadmap with input from customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts
- Conduct market and user research to scope and prioritize product initiatives
- Coordinate with other teams at Fluxx to ensure understanding of and alignment around projects
- Make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions to hard problems
- Create user stories and product / feature specifications
What you bring to the team:
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management of SaaS / B2B products
- Strong product management skills; shipped products that reached thousands of users
- Proven experience working closely with Development / QA in an Agile environment
- Capable of managing multiple projects without compromising results
- Adept at working independently as well as part of a team
- Willingness to adapt to evolving requirements / needs of a fast-growing start-up
- Collaborative work ethic and ability to work in a team-oriented culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A little more about Fluxx:
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of Fluxx's culture. We are a mission-driven company and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are community-driven and a great place to work. Join the team and help us achieve our mission!
At Fluxx, we're looking for people with grit, passion, and a sense of humor. We encourage you to apply - even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out especially if your career path is unique!