Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do. Our clients comprise of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world.
We only hire the best of the best engineers in the world and we’re looking for experienced Senior Engineers to join our expanding team.
Who are you?
You are a master of coding and you can build any application from end-to-end. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because we’re always striving to innovate. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.You have high integrity and a strong work ethic. You are organised and self-motivated and you enjoy life outside of work.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
- Create beautiful user experiences, delivering the end-to-end implementation all the way to the user.
- Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug production issues.
- Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
- Mature software engineer generalist familiar with wide-range of technologies, who chooses appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and reliable application architectures.
- Expert with the full application stack
- React, Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks.
- Node, Rails, Django, or similar backend frameworks.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other database technology.
- Experienced with developer operations: release management, testing, monitoring.
- Familiar with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S).
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer.
- React Native cross platform app development.
- Native iOS or Android app development.
- Other programming languages (Go, Java, Elixir, Ruby, Python, etc).
- Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or other hosting platforms.
What we offer
- Exposure to high-profile startups / big companies in Silicon Valley.
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements, and lots of traffic.
- International Travel.
- Flexible work hours and location.
- Gym Allowance and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Profit Sharing.
- Competitive salary.
- Personalized workstation.
- Paid vacation and holidays.