🧑🚀 About the Role
We are hiring another fantastic intern to take Flux to the next level. We worked hard and built an all remote team with a great culture, join us and work from wherever you desire!
We're looking for a talented Engineer to work on various projects within our React / React-three-fiber client. At Flux - we are building a design tool used by engineers where many key interactions are done in the client. This may include projects related to: zooming and selection, messaging, collaborative UX features, browser compatibility and performance, design tooling (controllers), and new user onboarding. If you have a passion for building collaborative design or developer tools, from prototyping to implementation and optimization, then let's get in touch!
🎯 You might be a good fit if you have
- Experience with React, Next.js is required - bonus points for any exposure to Three.js or webGL!
- Prior internship or professional experience working closely with product designers from ideation, to prototype, to implementation
- An interest in the areas of rendering, raycasting, geometry buffers, browser performance, or similar
- Strong product sense and an eye for quality design
🛠 Today our teammates at Flux
- Work primarily in TypeScript
- Autonomously figure out the solutions to their challenges
- Put themselves in the shoes of our users to craft a great experience
- Value clear, frequent communication
- Are generalists, working across our entire codebase in various languages.
- Are naturally curious and lifelong learners
- Are supportive of each other and mentor each other - especially when teammates are faced with new challenges
- Are accountable to each other
- Are experts in their field and uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Have compensation and benefits in line with other high growth, VC backed startups
📚 Our Stack
- Netlify, Google Firebase, Google Cloud Functions, AWS S3, Algolia, PubNub
- Cutting-edge CI inspired by Facebook; Github, CircleCi, RainforestQA