🧑🚀 About the Role
We are looking for experienced Senior Engineers to take Flux to the next level. We worked hard and built an all remote team with a great culture, join us and work from wherever you desire!
You will lead the charge for our Printed Circuit design editor, raycasting and rendering performance, enabling Flux users to bring their designed circuits into physical shape. You'll touch everything from overall architecture, performance optimizations, tooling and feature development, and collaborate closely with our platform and FE React developers.
🎯 You might be a good fit if you have
- Scaled web apps with React, Redux, and Three.js or react-three-fiber
- Strong experience in WebGL and/or 3D applications
- Ideally implemented a web-based 3D CAD editor or 3D modeling software
- Shipped and scaled a product from the early stage to thousands of users
- Strong product sense and startup experience
🛠 Today our teammates at Flux
- Work primarily in TypeScript
- Autonomously figure out the solutions to their challenges
- Put themselves in the shoes of our users to craft a great experience
- Value clear, frequent communication
- Are generalists, working across our entire codebase in various languages.
- Are naturally curious and lifelong learners
- Are supportive of each other and mentor each other - especially when teammates are faced with new challenges
- Are accountable to each other
- Are experts in their field and uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Have compensation and benefits in line with other high growth, VC backed startups
📚 Our Stack
- Netifly, Google Firebase, Google Cloud Functions, AWS S3, Algolia, PubNub
- Cutting-edge CI inspired by Facebook; Github, CircleCi, RainforestQA