Location: Brooklyn, NY 11211
Who we are
Fluidity is a way to see the world. Our platform is redefining credit markets by providing a bridge to decentralized finance (DeFi).
We are a team bringing blockchain technology to the forefront of traditional capital markets transactions. Our team includes veterans in the financial markets and blockchain technology, along with world-class advisors Michael Novogratz, Donna Redel, and legendary venture capitalist Bill Tai. Fluidity is based in Brooklyn, New York.
Growing our team
We focus on growing our team exclusively with industry-defining talent. We invest in our people and prioritize merit over ego, while firmly setting and consistently achieving our goals. We seek to hire those with proven track records of getting things done in high impact environments and industries across the board. Deep experience is good, but talent and drive matter most.
We’re hiring into our accounting team in Brooklyn, NY. As an early member, you’ll have a significant impact on the direction of our vision and the ongoing leadership that Fluidity has in this nascent space. You will be responsible for operations involving both the accounting and legal teams.
- Define and maintain bookkeeping and expense policies and procedures, establish internal controls, and maintain a filing system
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Verify accuracy of accounts by reconciling entries and bank accounts
- Audit and maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Aid the external CPA with annual corporate tax returns
- File monthly and quarterly sales tax returns
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on necessary actions
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on accounting operations experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or math related field from a top ranked university
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Excel skills
If you find the intersection of finance and blockchain thrilling, if you want to turn what could be into what is, then this is the place for you. Submit your resume with a cover letter describing how you see a mutual fit and we will be in touch.
Note: Fluidity is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.