Role: Software Engineer
Location: Brooklyn, NY 11211
Who we are
As the world is brought online through tokenization—using blockchains to represent asset ownership—AirSwap is bringing safe and efficient trading for buyers and sellers to connect directly, peer-to-peer, forming the foundation of a new global marketplace.
We are a team of product and financial technology experts from a variety of backgrounds, with world-class advisors including Michael Novogratz, Joe Lubin, and legendary venture capitalist Bill Tai. AirSwap is based in Brooklyn and Hong Kong.
Growing our team
We focus on growing our team exclusively with industry-defining talent. We invest in our people and prioritize merit over ego, while firmly setting and consistently achieving our goals. We seek those with proven track records of getting things done in high impact environments and industries across the board. Deep experience is good, but talent and drive matter most.
We’re hiring into our front end development team in Brooklyn, NY. As an early member, you’ll have a significant impact on the direction of our products and the ongoing impact that AirSwap and Fluidity have had in this nascent space.
The ideal candidate has several years of experience and direct contributions to large scale web applications in production environments, and has a passion for Ethereum and blockchain-related applications and technologies.
- Collaborate on the design of web applications and features
- Translate designs into technical specifications ready for implementation
- Own feature development, testing, and deployment lifecycle through release and distribution
- Continuously identify and implement performance and usability improvements
Skills and experience
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent level of work experience
- Familiar with collaborative coding and source control platforms like Git
- Experience with Ethereum ecosystem technologies like web3.js is a plus
- Strong usability and interaction design sensibility
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
If you find this kind of company and role exciting, submit your resume with a cover letter describing how you see a mutual fit and we will be in touch.
Note: Fluidity is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.