Floyd is changing the way people buy, keep, and enjoy furniture. Our products are designed in-house and are built around the idea that well-designed furniture should be accessible, long lasting, and ship to your door (not to mention beautiful!). We create innovative products that challenge the common convention of furniture and, as a digitally native brand, the experience of buying it. We’re venture-backed and growing fast!
We don’t just make furniture — we care about the environment and all who inhabit it. We believe diversity is important in all areas of our business. We are actively pursuing people who will add to & evolve our culture because we know when folks from different backgrounds get in a room together, we make magic. We’re building an inspiring & inclusive place where people can work and grow…so we can make really great furniture.
Where You Come In
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for building and optimizing a strategic, full-funnel, digital marketing plan across platforms. This role will partner closely with our Creative and Brand teams to understand the brand voice and look to implement high performing, cohesive, digital campaigns.
You enjoy deep dives into analytics, building, and following marketing campaigns from view to purchasing across multiple channels. You’re passionate about ensuring marketing dollars are being used to the best of your ability to add to the bottom line revenue of the business. You will report to the Director of Growth Marketing..
What You'll Do
- Continuous Implementation and optimization of Google, Facebook/IG, and Pinterest Ads including product launches, promotions, etc.
- Facilitate any and all updates to creative ads (pins, discovery, display, etc.)
- Manage growth spend budget across channels and KPIs within each platform on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop optimization strategies with teams that provide Floyd with a competitive advantage.
- Email marketing from brief to send for product/program launches, sales, growth initiatives, and Lived In.
- Internal Referral program management.
- Affiliate program maintenance and growth.
- Deliver regular reporting that provides insight on cost efficiency of acquisition investment for stakeholders across the business.
- Work cross-functionally with internal product & analytics teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds.
- Keep up to date on digital marketing best practices as well as up and coming strategies.
- Be an internal champion of all things performance marketing and customer acquisition to create broad visibility into and enthusiasm for the strategic impact that the function can deliver to the business.
This Might Describe You
- 3+ years prior experience in digital advertising and performance marketing.
- A fast learner
- Experience working with Google Analytics, ad platforms, as well as marketing automation platforms (ie. Kenshoo, Marin, Hubspot, etc.).
- Experience with Affiliate and Referral programs.
- Working knowledge of digital media best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with a team, and cross-functionally.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- An eagerness and self-motivation to learn and improve skill sets.
- Although not required, some nice to haves: SQL experience, Advanced excel skills.
Why Join Us
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for everyone at the company, including part-time staff
- Equity in a high-growth, venture-backed company
- 401k with generous employer match
- Flexible PTO and Paid Parental Leave. We believe work is just one part of living fulfilling lives
- Relocation provided when it makes sense
- A mission-driven culture
- Every new employee receives a Floyd product of their choice. :)
This role will be full-time and can be remote or based in Detroit.