Flow Traders is looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our growing Recruitment team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is proactive self-starter who thrives in a results-oriented environment. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
What You Will Do:
- Understand Flow Traders’ core business and the specific recruitment requirements for different departments (Trading, Development and Business support)
- Travel across Europe to recruit talent from top universities
- Organize events with study associations and maintain relationships with universities
- Create and host various recruitment events such as in-house days, career fairs, lectures and much more
- Create employer branding and sourcing strategies, to help us stand out on social media
- Analyze current recruitment trends and optimize our campus recruitment approach
- Deliver a great candidate experience during the process
- Build strong relationships with the hiring teams
What You Need to Succeed:
- University degree preferably in Human Resources Management, Communication, Business Administration or related
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Assertive, pragmatic, resilient and a can-do attitude
- Strong personality with the ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer a competitive salary, an annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Our own company boat
- In-house gym and sessions with our nutritionist or personal trainer
- In-house Bar and Lounge with an arcade, table tennis, billiards table and game consoles
- Daily catered lunch, amazing coffee and a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar
- Weekly chair massages
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- and more!
As we are unable to invite you over to our office, we would like to give you a virtual office tour!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.