Flow Traders is looking for a Digital Assets Business Development Manager to join our growing team in New York. The ideal candidate is driven by their competitive spirit and passion for financial markets and possesses a strong affinity for cryptocurrency products. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
As a Business Development Manager, you will collaborate closely with our digital assets trading desks and key stakeholders on new business initiatives and drive the execution of business plans to support the overall growth of the firm in the digital assets space. This will involve heavy project management and data driven approaches to understand the markets we operate in, the performance of our business and the future opportunities we seek to achieve.
What You Will Do
- Conduct market research to understand the market structure we operate in and create tangible action items for new business initiatives and business plans
- Identify potential opportunities to enhance current trading operations or start new ventures
- Manage the complete project life cycle from idea generation through implementation and performance measurement, including the formulation and execution of business plans, trading desk plans and KPI reporting
- Drive execution and maintain consistent follow up with key stakeholders to ensure progress towards the goals of business plans
- Identify and resolve any roadblocks or challenges that may inhibit trading capabilities or achieving program goals
- Contribute to regulatory development in cryptocurrency markets
- Stay up-to-date and engage with current market developments, latest industry trends and regulations
- Represent Flow Traders at Conferences and other industry events
What You Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of relevant experience within FinTech or capital markets at a trading firm, trading venue, exchange, ETF issuer or related
- Extensive cryptocurrency product knowledge
- Strong network of payment providers, e-market desks at banks, hedge funds, brokers
- Thorough understanding of trading business operations, processes and systems landscape
- Working knowledge of the competitive landscape and key market participants
- Team player who is service and solution oriented
- Ability to interact well with various personality types and cultivate buy-in from multiple departments
- Ability to manage several ongoing projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Effective organizational, planning and time management skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and desire to identify challenges and suggest improvements in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in work and contributions to company’s success
- Submit your resume with a short paragraph on your motivation and interest to pursue this role
- Phone Interview with HR
- Video Interviews with Head of Business Development and Managing Directors
Where permitted by applicable law, all new hires as of August 15, 2021 will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Accommodations related to this requirement will be available for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance coverage
- 401k plan with generous match
- In-house lounge with a bar, game consoles, poker & billiards tables
- Daily catered lunch, cold brew coffee on tap and a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly table massages and bi-weekly haircuts
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Reimbursed gym membership or home equipment and other wellness initiatives
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend industry seminars and conferences
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.