Flow Traders is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our growing Hong Kong office. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
You will closely cooperate with global Developers, Product Owners and Program Managers to implement test strategy that meets the needs of the organization. Next to that you will be involved in the automation of the tests and their integration in CI/CD pipeline. You will enjoy working on business critical projects and observe how results of your work boost company’s performance.
QA engineers are embedded into product teams. Such teams are responsible for a set of applications and work in close collaboration with business owners. QA members support team with functional and performance testing, automation and integration into CI and manage test environment. Product teams follow agile practices, tailored to the problem area and preferred team approach.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the development and IT operations teams to understand the company's application landscape
- Cooperate with the end users (traders/compliance/risk) to gain deep knowledge of the business side and apply it in the designs of the tests
- Define all necessary test activities for the project and execute those
- Maintain and improve the test environment to mimic production as closely as possible
What You Need to Succeed
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance in SDLC
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of SQL, databases and networking is a plus
- Efficient worker with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Submit your resume and motivation letter
- Complete our Technical/Hackerrank assessments
- Meet members of our global QA Team
- Meet with member of our APAC Executive Team
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary bonus and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage
- In-house lounge with a bar, pool table and console games;
- Daily catered breakfast and lunch with healthy snacks and drinks available throughout the day;
- In-house hairdresser and massage therapist;
- Personal trainers, weekly boot camps and a subsidized gym membership;
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.