Flow Traders is looking for an experienced Risk Manager to join our growing team in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate is communicative, passionate and thrives in a fast paced environment. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
The individual will be responsible for managing and identifying Flow’s Risk framework so as to safeguard organizational and business continuity in ongoing liaison with the Board.
What You Will Do
- Evaluate and monitor all APAC trading positions, both market & credit risk limits
- Provide management with regular updates regarding P/L
- Analyse trading strategies and perform both quantitative and qualitative risk analysis on trading activities
- Support Head of Risk in developing and enhancing risk management framework, policies and procedures
- Develop, implement and enhance existing risk models, quantitative analytics, reports and processes
- Ensure all other potential risk (credit, operational, regulatory, etc.) is mitigated within the risk appetite of the business
- Responsible also for daily Treasury, SBL and capital management activities
What You Need to Succeed
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in risk management based within a trading floor environment.
- Degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Computing or related field.
- Strong financial markets, products and valuation knowledge preferably in Equities, FX and related derivatives (futures and options).
- Technology and Systems: Strong SQL, Excel VBA, Python and R skills. Familiarity with using Python/ R in conducting data and quantitative analysis is beneficial.
- Team player with strong communication skills to work directly with Traders, technical staff and external stakeholders
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong numerical and logical reasoning abilities
- Submit your resume and motivation letter.
- Speak with our Recruiter
- Meet members of our Risk Team
- Meet with members of our APAC Executive Team
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary bonus and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage
- In-house lounge with a bar, pool table and console games;
- Daily catered breakfast and lunch with healthy snacks and drinks available throughout the day;
- In-house hairdresser and massage therapist;
- Personal trainers, weekly boot camps and a subsidized gym membership;
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.